By: Carolyn Hileman
There is about to be some serious cases of discrimination that should be brought to the court as soon as possible if and when the bill S.2611 is passed. This bill is discriminatory in the fact that it puts one group of people above another in not one but several matters. This bill if passed will in fact regulate to the American people to the bottom of the totem pole. Take for instance, the law of illegal entry will only apply to certain people not all However to be fair, the Voice has outlined the following on how we can avoid discrimination law suits in the future if in fact this bill is passed.
1. The United States must immediately release all persons currently incarcerated for illegal entry such as breaking and entering, car jacking and trespassing.
2. The United States must immediately release any one held for ID theft and refund the $25000.00 fine
3. The United States must supply everyone in America free health care
4. The United States must allow everyone in America to only pay three of the five years of back taxes if they owe them and they must allow everyone in America to choose which of the three years they wish to pay.
5. Since each person living in America should have the right to hear and read their own language, ballots, letters sent by the government should be printed in the languages of everyone in America.
If this bill is passed I urge all Americans incarcerated or not to demand their right not to be discriminated against. Oh yes and since they are saying coming to America illegally is like getting a speeding ticket might I suggest that they also destroy all speeding tickets and allow people to drive any speed they wish, not to do so would be discriminationâ€¦
â€œIf ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek not your council nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.â€ â€“Samuel Adams
The Voice blog Asking the questions, demanding the answers
The Voice http://www.thevoice.name/