Liberalism and the “Hypocrite’s” Oath
By: John Lillpop
Everyone knows how hypocritical liberals are.
Not sure? Please consider the Hypocrite’s Oath that all liberals follow:
* Military force must never be used, except when needed to advance interests not vital to the United States, or to obscure a Democrat presidentâ€™s sexual misconduct in the Oval Office.
* Execution of a convicted killer is cruel, unusual & barbaric; whereas a womanâ€™s right to abort the life of an innocent child is inalienable.
* Starving an innocent victim like Terri Schaivo to death is acceptable; using lethal injection to end the life of a brutal killer is
* Burning Old Glory is acceptable free speech, whereas conservatives like Rush Limbaugh routinely engage in unacceptable â€œhate speech.â€
* Skyrocketing gasoline prices devastate working American families,but protecting wild animals and obscure organisms is a greater priority.
* Large profits are obscenely un-American, except when enjoyed by George Soros, Oprah Winfrey, Hollywood stars, and other liberals.
* Conservatives working to preserve American culture are bigoted hate mongers, but the “cultural heritage” of new immigrants must be protected and celebrated at all costs.
* Discrimination based on race or gender is wrong. Except when it is waged against Caucasian men, in which case it is mandated by law & called Affirmative Action.
* Invading a foreign nation is wrong, except when illegal aliens from Mexico invade America.
* Those who believe English should be the official American language are “racist,” whereas Hispanics who prefer Spanish to English are perfectly justified because “diversity is our greatest strength.”
* The earning power of American citizens is in sharp decline; still, the U.S. should grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens who will work for lower wages and without benefits.
* Blocking the sale of port security to UAE was necessary to protect homeland security, but securing the border with Mexico
would â€œscapegoatâ€ Hispanics.
* Illegal aliens should be licensed to drive– to avoid breaking the law by driving illegally.
* Freedom of speech must never be repressed, except when â€œhurtfulâ€ to any constituency of the Democrat party, in which case it becomes hate speech.
* Tax cuts are wrong when money is returned to people who actually paid taxes, but perfectly fine when sent to those who paid none.
* All symbols of Christianity must be quashed so as to offend no one, whereas all things Islamic must be heavily promoted in the name of religious awareness, diversity, & tolerance.
* Businesses are oppressive, fascist institutions and must not be allowed to become too large. On the other hand, government when run by Democrats, creates wealth & happiness and should be expanded as much as possible.
Think about it– Are you enough of a hypocrite to be a liberal?