Why Does GW Bush Prefer Illegal Aliens to Americans?
By: John Lillpop
Does George W. Bush ever read objective news about the impact that good hearted, hardworkingÂ illegal aliens are having in America?
Is he aware of the fact that Los Angeles, the illegal alien capitol of America, is now also the gang capitol as well?
Moreover, is our out-of-touch president even vaguely aware of the following facts and figures from the Los Angeles Times and other news outlets:
* 40% of workers in Los Angeles County work for cash and pay no taxes, because they are predominantly illegal aliens without green cards.
* 95% of murder warrants issued in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
* 75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
* Over 67% of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal aliens.
(Mexican births paid for by U.S. taxpayers.)
* Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are here illegally.
* Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
* 50% of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border, according to FBI reports.
* 60% of all occupants in HUD properties are illegal aliens.
* 21 radio stations in Los Angeles are Spanish-language.
* In Los Angeles County, 5.1 million people speak English, while
3.9 million speak Spanish.
* Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.
* In 1997, the net cost of immigration to American taxpayers was $70 billion. The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services received) for the average adult Mexican immigrant is a negative number.
* 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
During a time of war, our president should be acting to protect the American people by securing our borders, enforcing all immigration laws, and by deporting those here illegally.
Why is George W. Bush more concerned about third-world peasants from Mexico than he is about tax-paying, patriotic American citizens?
The big question: Has George W. Bush suffered an emotional or mental breakdown? Is he unfit or MORE unfit for office?
How else to explain Bush’s mindless drive to destroy America?
John Lillpop is a recovering liberal