Does Hillary Clinton Pass the Kitchen Test?
By: Carey Roberts
Just because she has assembled a well-oiled political machine and holds a commanding lead over the rest of the pack, doesnâ€™t mean Hillary Clinton should go out and order the invitation cards for the inauguration ball. No, not by a long shot.
The true measure of Mrs. Clintonâ€™s presidential stock is whether she can pass the Kitchen Test. You remember the Kitchen Test, right?
A couple years ago, president Bush nominated John Bolton as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations. Iâ€™ve met Mr. Bolton, and he seems to be a decent, straight-talking fellow.
But following Boltonâ€™s senate confirmation hearing, senator George Voinovich of Ohio saw things differently: â€œIâ€™ve heard enough today that I donâ€™t feel comfortable about voting for Mr. Bolton. I think oneâ€™s interpersonal skills and their relationship with their fellow man â€“ itâ€™s a very important ingredient in anyone that works for me. I call it the Kitchen Test.â€
Mr. Bolton flunked the Kitchen Test, which led to his eventual undoing. So I think itâ€™s only fair that we also ask Mrs. Clinton to take the Kitchen Test. The voting public wants to know, how does Hillary Rodham Clinton treat her associates, aides, and family members?
So Iâ€™m sharing this remarkable compendium, with a hat-tip to my friends at Gateway Pundit. [source]
I will warn you, however, that many of these statements are coarse, unladylike, and entirely inappropriate for children. Gentle reader, proceed with extreme caution:
– â€œPut this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!â€ — Hillary ordering a Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.
– â€œWhat are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people are our enemies! They are trying to destroy us!â€ — Hillary screaming to an aide, when she found out that some Republicans had been invited to the Clinton White House.
– â€œSon of a b*tch!â€ — Hillaryâ€™s opinion of President George W. Bush when she found out he secretly visited Iraq on Thanksgiving just days before her trip in 2003.
– â€œWhere is the G-damn f**king flag? I want the G-damn f**king flag up every f**king morning at f**king sunrise.â€ — Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governorâ€™s mansion on Labor Day, 1991.
– â€œYou sold out, you mother f**ker! You sold out!â€ — Hillary yelling at a Democratic lawyer.
– â€œF**k off! Itâ€™s enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, Iâ€™m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.â€ — Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with â€œGood morning.â€
– â€œIf you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!â€ — Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.
– â€œGet f**ked! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!â€ — Hillaryâ€™s comments to her Secret Service detail agents.
– â€œStay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Donâ€™t come within 10 yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?â€ — Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.
But it turns out Hillaryâ€™s abusive tendencies go beyond brow-beating and foul-mouthed intimidation. Hillary Clinton is also a batterer.
The first incident happened in 1993 when Hillary went after Bill with her fingernails, leaving a â€œmean claw mark along his jawline.â€ White House spokeswoman Dee Dee Myers later explained that Hillaryâ€™s vicious attack had been provoked by singer Barbara Streisandâ€™s visit to the White House. [source]
The second assault occurred on August 13, 1999 after Billâ€™s confession of the Monica Lewinsky affair. According to author Christopher Andersen, â€œHillary rose to her feet and slapped him across the face — hard enough to leave a red mark that would be clearly visible to Secret Service agents when he left the room.â€
Then there are the accounts of Hillary hurling ashtrays, lamps, and books, once leaving a mark on Bubbaâ€™s face that required make-up. On one occasion Bill implored his Secret Service agent, â€œKeep that b*tch away from me!â€ The First Ladyâ€™s press secretary subsequently declined to deny these accounts. [source]
As we all know, thereâ€™s no excuse for domestic violence. By any standard, these incidents are shocking and deplorable.
Mrs. Clinton, Iâ€™m afraid you donâ€™t pass the Kitchen Test, especially for a job as demanding as Commander in Chief. And the U.N. ambassador post is obviously out of the question. Have you considered running for county dog-catcher?
Carey Roberts is a staff writer for the New Media Alliance, Inc. The New Media Alliance is a non-profit (501c3) national coalition of writers, journalists and grass-roots media outlets.