Shut Up, Felipe Calderon!
By: John Lillpop
Mexican President Felipe Calderon is supposed to be the leader of a third world nation that cannot feed, house, educate, or provide health care to it’s citizens.
With his nation in shambles, President Calderon should be devoting all of his time and energy to implementing the economic, social, and political changes needed to drag Mexico out of it’s third world abyss, a situation brought about by pervasive corruption and elitism that have existed for several decades.
Unfortunately, President Calderon has decided that interfering with the business of the United States is far more important than dealing with Mexico’s internal problems.
Like other recent Mexican leaders, Calderon seems incapable of doing much of anything except dumping his garbage on the U.S. side of the border.
In yet another statement of incredible stupidity and illogic, this troubled man said the following on September 2:
“I want to express again an energetic protest at the unilateral measures taken by the U.S. Congress and government which exacerbate the persecution and abusive treatment of undocumented Mexican workers,” Calderon said.
“The Mexican government will continue to insist firmly … on the need for an integral immigration reform and the categorical rejection of the building of a wall on our common border,” Calderon added, confirming the fact that his mind has been reduced to refried beans and salsa.
Several responses to this Mexican madman immediately come to mind:
1. They are not “undocumented Mexican workers,” Felipe. Indeed, every one of the 12-30 million illegal aliens currently in America is an invading criminal who has seen fit to ignore America’s borders and immigration laws.
They have no legal or moral basis for being here!
2. Yes, the U.S. Congress and government are acting unilaterally to enforce our immigration laws. Because the U.S. is a sovereign nation, our government is required to operate in accordance with the rule of law, even when illegal aliens from Mexico are involved.
It is not necessary, and never will be, for the U.S. government to consult with or seek consent from Mexico in order to enforce the law in America.
3. Implementing U.S. laws may indeed result in inconvenience and discomfort for those here illegally. However, illegal aliens are criminals and must be removed from American soil as soon as possible.
Deporting Mexicans here illegally does not constitute “abuse” or “persecution.”
Rather deportations are vital to protecting the interests of those for whom U.S. immigration laws are intended to protect. Namely, American citizens and those here legally!
4. As to Mexico firmly insisting on “integral immigration reform” and “categorical rejection of the building of a wall” on the U.S. Mexico border, Mexico has no say in either instance.
In simple English, Felipe, we do not give a damn what you or any of the other banditos in the Mexican government have to say about these matters.
These issues are the sole responsibility and authority of the United States.
5. If the Mexican government has any genuine concerns for the welfare of Mexican illegal aliens in America, then President Calderon should take immediate steps to prevent Mexican citizens from invading America. President Calderon should also work with the U.S. to arrange for expeditious deportation of invading criminals back to mother Mexico.
Finally, let the word go out to President Calderon and the rest of the Mexican government:
The days when Mexico could simply dump her garbage on the U.S. side of the border are over! Gone, kaput!
The state of Mexico, not U.S. taxpayers, is responsible for Mexican citizens.