The Barack Obama Pop Quiz
By: Edward L. Daley
1) Cite one of Barack Obama’s legislative accomplishments since he became a U.S. Senator.
2) Describe the tactics Barack Obama has employed during this election cycle which have inspired hope and unity among Americans in general, or that constitute a genuine change in Democrat political campaign strategy.
3) What exactly are Barack Obama’s foreign policy credentials?
4) Name one person closely associated with Barack Obama (other than a member of his family or fellow legislator) who isn’t either an anti-American zealot, a racist, a hard-line Democrat party hack, a terrorist, a communist or a felon.
5) Explain how Barack Obama’s tax proposals will punish only wealthy Americans, and not the middle class and poor people who work for them, buy goods and services from them, rent property from them or own stock in their companies.
6) Describe Barack Obama’s moral stance on partial birth abortion.
7) Name one organization Barack Obama has been involved with in his adult life (aside from the Illinois or U.S. Senate) that is inherently pro-American or pro-capitalist.
8-A) In what way does Barack Obama’s claim that “health care is a right” differ from the following claims?
* Food is a right.
* Clothing is a right.
* Housing is a right.
8-B) If your answer to the above question was that these things are all essential to a long and healthy life, and therefore, there is no substantive difference between them, why then shouldn’t the federal government be allowed to exercise the same kind of control over how farmers, tailors and carpenters conduct their businesses that Mr. Obama proposes it exercise over the medical profession?
9) Explain precisely what Barack Obama did as a community organizer in Illinois, and how his activities in this regard enhance his qualifications for the office of President of the United States.
10) Name one foreign terrorist group, terrorist-supporting regime or communist dictatorship (which has made its preference known) that supports John McCain’s presidential bid over Barack Obama’s.
11) How do Barack Obama’s views concerning the regulation and manipulation of financial institutions by the federal government differ from those of his economic adviser, Franklin Raines, who is as responsible as anyone for the recent sub-prime mortgage market collapse?
12) Define the word ‘socialist’ and explain why Barack Obama isn’t one.
Written by Edward L. Daley