Why Would Sarah Palin Rate Barack Obama a â€œ4â€?
By: Harold Witkov
Barbara Walters asked Sarah Palin, â€œ On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best, where do you rate Barack Obama?â€ Sarah Palin gave Barack a â€œ4″.
As a big fan of Sarah Palin, I must admit I was disappointed with the number Governor Palin assigned President Obama. I certainly would have rated him much lower. So I asked myself, â€œWhy would Sarah Palin rate Obama a â€œ4″?” I came up with the following:
1. Sarah Palin was rating Barack Obamaâ€™s looks on a scale of 1 to 10.
2. Since he has been president less than a year, Sarah Palin needs a few numbers below â€œ4â€ so that, over the course of time, she can lower his rating.
3. Since Barack Obama is still relatively popular, Palin did not want to be too hard on him – yet.
4. Sarah Palin was able to explain President Obamaâ€™s shortcomings in the interview anyway, so why bother playing Barbara Walterâ€™s numbers game.
5. Sarah Palin was rating President Obamaâ€™s first ten months in office as a 4 out of 10 on the Richter scale.