Why are our leaders â€˜Islamicâ€™ ignorant?
By: Guest Authors
By Ben Cerruti
The present brouhaha over the proposed construction of a Mosque near ground zero provides reason to view many of our leaders as ignorant, especially those in New York and Washington. They obviously are not knowledgeable with the tenets of the Quran that comprise more of an ideology such as Marxism, Fascism or Capitalism, than a religion. Cloaked in the cover of a religion, Islamism is being treated as just another spiritual entity. In fact it is a socio-political movement whose purpose is to convert society to its conformed totalitarian way of life.
A reasonable progression of facts in this regard follow:
1. Islamic terrorism is attributed to â€˜fundamentalistsâ€™ in the Islamic religion.
2. It is common knowledge that to be a Muslim one must be an adherent to the Islamic religion.
3. To be an adherent one must follow the tenets of the Quran.
4. The Quran is believed to be the ”
5. verbal book of divine guidance and direction for mankind”. Hence, that which is contained in the Quran from which the beliefs are derived is fundamental.
6. The Quran clearly provides the tenet that â€˜infidels must be converted or eliminatedâ€™. (Ref* below)
It thus stands to reason that true believers of the Islamic religion are prone not to condemn acts of terrorism because of the provisions of the Quran to which they adhere.
It would then follow that placing the Mosque near ground zero would be to advance this objective. It has nothing to do with freedom of religion. It has all to do with the advancement of a totalitarian ideology that would be antithetical to ours based on â€˜life, liberty and the pursuit of happinessâ€™.
Either our leaders are truly ignorant of the facts as heretofore stated or there is some ulterior unknown motive to their position on this issue. Ignorance in the leadership of our communities and country is not unknown and can be corrected but known support for those who would do our nation harm is not only unforgivable but borders on treason.
It should be obvious to those government and community leaders having influence relative to this Mosque should stop stating they are expressing religious tolerance. Instead they should honestly state that this edifice will be representative of a totalitarian ideology. Then letâ€™s see how that will fly with the community and country.
*Quran (Koran) References – http://quod.lib.umich.edu/k/koran/
8.12 through 8.17 in “The Accessions” especially 8.17 “So you did not slay them, but it was Allah Who slew them, and you did not smite when you smote (the enemy), but it was Allah Who smote, and that He might confer upon the believers a good gift from Himself; surely Allah is Hearing, Knowing.”
9. “The Immunity” virtually the complete Chapter, especially 9.5 “So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful”
84.20 through 84.25 in “The Rending Assunder”
69. “The Inevitable” virtually the complete Chapter