Romney facts you need to know
By: David Coughlin
Did you know that Romney received a dual degree from BOTH Harvard Business School and Harvard Law … graduating Cum Laude?
Notice a really clear difference between Romney and Obama?
Here are a few:
1. He doesn’t have that arrogant, supercilious pose that Obama has
2. His scholastic credits are an open book…grades, friends, etc.
3. He doesn’t need a tele-prompter to speak…
4. He does his speaking engagements to adults not high school groupies
5. His past friends are visible, and none are anarchists, radicals, or…
6. He is a religious man, and attends a church which preaches humanity
7. He has an outstanding and successful background in government and business
8. He can’t dance, sing, shoot baskets, or skip up the steps of aircraft
9. He successfully worked with Democrats while Governor
10. He is proud to be an American, and strongly backs Israel
Last, but surely not least, he is clean as driven snow… the Democratic machine will be hard pressed to dig up any ‘dirt’… which will really get under their skin…
Bottom line, as the French would say, “He is a mensch”…and, except for the un-Hollywood persona, he will make a hell of a President….
David Coughlin is a political pundit, editor of the policy action planning web site “Return to Common Sense,” and an active member of the White Plains Tea Party. He retired from IBM after a short career in the U.S. Army. He currently resides with his wife of 40 years in Hawthorne, NY. He was educated at West Point (Bachelor of Science, 1971) and the University of Alabama in Huntsville (Masters, Administrative Science, 1976).